Warren Zevon (album)
This page was last edited on 18 September 2017, at 01:00.
Warren Zevon is the second studio album by Warren Zevon. This album was recorded in 1975 and released on May 10, 1976, by Asylum Records. A remastered version of the album with special bonus tracks was released in 2008 by Rhino Records.
All songs written by Warren Zevon
- Warren Zevon - harmonica, piano, rhythm guitar, string arrangements, vocals
- Jackson Browne - harmony vocals on tracks 2, 3 & 11, piano on track 10, slide guitar on track 3
- Lindsey Buckingham - guitar on track 3, harmony vocals on tracks 5 & 7
- Rosemary Butler - harmony vocals on track 10
- Jorge Calderón - harmony vocals on tracks 8 & 11
- Marty David - bass on track 3
- Ned Doheny - guitar on track 10
- Phil Everly - harmony vocals on tracks 1 & 4
- Glenn Frey - rhythm guitar on track 9, harmony vocals on tracks 6 & 9
- The Gentlemen Boys - Background Vocals (11)
- Bob Glaub - bass on tracks 1, 2, 4 - 7 & 9 - 11
- Don Henley - harmony vocals on track 6
- Billy Hinsche - harmony vocals on track 11
- Bobby Keys - saxophone on tracks 5, 7 & 10
- David Lindley - banjo on track 1, fiddle on tracks 1, 2 & 5, slide guitar on tracks 4 & 7, guitar on track 9
- Gary Mallaber - drums on tracks 3 & 8
- Roy Marinell - bass on track 8
- Stevie Nicks - vocals on track 7 & 10
- Bonnie Raitt - harmony vocals on track 10
- Fritz Richmond - jug on track 8
- Sid Sharp - strings on tracks 4, 6 & 11
- J.D. Souther - harmony vocals on tracks 2 & 11
- Waddy Wachtel - guitar, vocals
- Carl Wilson - harmony vocals on track 11, vocal arrangements
- Jai Winding - piano on track 5, organ & synthesizer on track 10, vocals on track 11
- Larry Zack - drums on tracks 1, 2, 4 - 7 & 9 - 11
- The Gentlemen Boys consisted of: Jackson Browne, Jorge Calderón, Kenny Edwards, J. D. Souther and Waddy Wachtel.
This page is based on a Wikipedia article written by authors
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 3.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.