The News International
Last updated on 22 September 2017
The News International (ISSN 1563-9479), published in broadsheet size, is the largest English language newspaper in Pakistan. It is published daily from Karachi, Lahore and Rawalpindi/Islamabad. An overseas edition is published from London that caters to the Pakistani community in the United Kingdom.
The News International is published by the Jang Group of Newspapers, publisher of the Daily Jang (جنگ), an Urdu language newspaper in Pakistan. Mir Khalil ur Rehman was the founder of the newspaper and his younger brother, Mir Shakil ur Rehman, is the current Chief Executive Officer and Editor-in-Chief.
The regular op-ed contributors for The News International are:
Iftikhar Qaisar (based in London) 1985-2015
- ^ Citizen Khan - view from abroad (in this article, read news coverage of comments by the Pakistani newspaper The News International), BBC News, Published 7 September 2012, Retrieved 22 September 2017
- ^ The News International (newspaper), a listed member newspaper of All Pakistan Newspapers Society, apns.com.pk website, Retrieved 22 September 2017
- ^ Profile of Pakistani newspaper The News International on mondotimes.com website, Retrieved 22 September 2017
- ^ Pakistan profile - Media (in this article, read the list under 'Press' showing The News International), BBC News, Published 2 March 2017, Retrieved 22 September 2017
- ^ 2008: US criticized major media group for irresponsible reporting, Dawn (newspaper), Published 1 June 2011, Retrieved 22 September 2017
- ^ Profile of journalist Ghazi Salahuddin on PakistanHerald.com website, Retrieved 22 September 2017
- ^ Hamid Mir wins 'most resilient journalist award', Geo News, Published 2 November 2016, Retrieved 22 September 2017
This page is based on a Wikipedia article written by authors
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 3.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.