This page was last edited on 26 November 2017, at 16:46.
Susan Taslimi (also spelt Soosan Taslimi, Persian: سوسن تسلیمی, born February 7, 1950) is an Iranian actress, film director, theatre director, and screenwriter. She emigrated from Iran in 1989, now living and working in Sweden.
She graduated in theater and acting from the Faculty of Fine Arts, University of Tehran. She started film acting with Bahram Bayzai's Ballad of Tara in 1979.
Filmography (as an actress)
- Ballad of Tara (Persian: چریکه تارا, Tcherike-ye Tara, 1979, Iran) - Tara
- Death of Yazdgerd (Persian: مرگ یزدگرد, Marg-e Yazdgerd, 1982, Iran) - the miller's wife
- Sarbedaran (TV series, 1984, Iran) - Fatemeh
- Madian (Persian: مادیان, a.k.a. The Mare, 1985, Iran)
- Telesm (Persian: تلسم, a.k.a. The Spell, 1986, Iran) - Shazdeh's bride
- Bashu, the Little Stranger (Persian: باشو، غریبه کوچک, Bashu, Gharibe-ye Kuchak, 1986, released in 1989, Iran) - Naii
- Perhaps Some Other Time (Persian: شاید وقتی دیگر, Shayad Vaghti Digar, 1988, Iran)
- Gränsen (a.k.a. Never, 1995, Sweden) - Aisha
- En dag i taget (TV series, 1999, Sweden) - Kia
- Orka! Orka! (TV series, 2004, Sweden) - Schole
- Charmøren (a.k.a. The Charmer, Persian: افسونگر, Afsungar, 2017, Denmark) - Leila
Filmography (as a director)
- Hus i helvete (feature film, a.k.a. All Hell Let Loose, 2002)
- Orka! Orka!. (TV series, episodes 16-18, 2004)
- Det epileptiska riktmärket. (play by Martina Montelius, premier March 2004 at Teater Galeasen, Stockholm)
- Älskar, älskar och älskar. (TV drama based on play by Martina Montelius, 2004, Swedish Television)
- Häktet (TV series, 2005)
- Her father, Khosro Taslimi, is a film producer.
- Her mother, Monireh Taslimi, is an actress and film editor.
- Her brother, Cyrous Taslimi, is an actor and film producer.
- Her ex-husband, Dariush Farhang, is a film director.
This page is based on a Wikipedia article written by authors
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 3.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.