This page was last edited on 2 December 2017, at 14:52.
Shenhe District (simplified Chinese: 沈河区; traditional Chinese: 沈河區; pinyin: Shěnhé qū) is one of nine districts of Shenyang, the capital of Liaoning province, People's Republic of China, and forms part of the urban core. It borders the districts of Dadong to the northeast, Dongling to the southeast, Heping to the west, and Huanggu to the northwest.
There are 10 subdistricts within the district.
- Xinbeizhan Subdistrict (新北站街道)
- Zhujianlu Subdistrict (朱剪炉街道)
- Huangcheng Subdistrict (皇城街道)
- Daxi Subdistrict (大西街道)
- Shandongmiao Subdistrict (山东庙街道)
- Fengyutan Subdistrict (风雨坛街道)
- Binhe Subdistrict (滨河街道)
- Wanlian Subdistrict (万莲街道)
- Danan Subdistrict (大南街道)
- Wulihe Subdistrict (五里河街道)
The Shenyang Saturday School (Japanese: 瀋陽補習授業校 Shenyan Hoshū Jugyō Kō), a Japanese weekend school, was established in April 2006 and is located in Shenhe District.
- ^ Google (2014-07-02). "Shenhe" (Map). Google Maps. Google. Retrieved 2014-07-02.
- ^ 分地区土地面积和人口密度 (2012年末) (in Chinese). Shenyang Statistics Bureau. Retrieved 6 July 2014.
- ^ 沈阳市-行政区划网
- ^ Home page. Shenyang Hoshuko. Retrieved on March 31, 2015. Old URL.
- ^ "学校概要." Shenyang Hoshuko. Retrieved on March 31, 2015. "所在地 小書童教育連鎖機構瀋陽文芸路学習中心内（瀋陽市文芸路地王国際花園10号楼2号）"
- ^ "沈阳市组织机构代码管理办公室" (Archive). National Administration to Code Allocation to Organizations (NACAO; 全国组织机构代码管理中心). Retrieved on April 1, 2015. "沈阳市沈河区五爱街2号（地王国际花园东裙楼）"
This page is based on a Wikipedia article written by authors
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 3.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.