Mary di Michele
This page was last edited on 14 December 2017, at 09:50.
Mary di Michele (born 6 Aug 1949, Lanciano, Italy) is an Italian-Canadian poet and author. She immigrated to Toronto, Ontario with her family in 1955. She obtained an Honours B.A. in English Literature at the University of Toronto in 1972. Later, she completed an M.A. in English and creative writing at the University of Windsor in 1974. She is a currently a professor at Concordia University in Montreal, Quebec where she teaches in creative writing.
- Tree of August – 1978
- Bread and Chocolate – 1980
- Mimosa and Other Poems – 1981
- Necessary Sugar – 1984
- Anything is Possible: A Selection of Eleven Women Poets (editor) – 1984
- Immune to Gravity – 1986
- Under My Skin (novel) – 1994
- Luminous Emergencies – 1990
- Stranger in You: Selected Poems and New – 1995
- Debriefing the Rose – 1998
- Tenor of Love (novel) – 2005
See also: List of Canadian writers, List of Canadian poets
This page is based on a Wikipedia article written by authors
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 3.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.