Joint Medical Service (Germany)
This page was last edited on 18 October 2017, at 16:59.
The Medical Corps (German: Zentraler Sanitätsdienst der Bundeswehr) is a part of the Bundeswehr, the armed forces of Germany and serves all three armed services (Army, Navy and Air Force). However, members of the central medical corps remain members of their respective military branches. Only a few specialized medical units such as the medical care for divers and aircraft crews are not incorporated in the Medical Corps.
- Medical Corps
- Bundeswehr Central Hospital in Koblenz
- Bundeswehr Hospital in Hamburg
- Bundeswehr Hospital in Berlin
- Bundeswehr Hospital in Ulm
- Bundeswehr Hospital in Westerstede
- Bundeswehr Medical Academy in Munich
- Medical Operational Support Command in Weißenfels
- Rapid Deployable Medical Forces Command in Leer
- 1st Medical Regiment in Weißenfels and Berlin
- 2nd Medical Regiment in Rennerod and Koblenz
- 3rd Medical Regiment in Dornstadt
- Medical Demonstration Regiment in Feldkirchen
- Medical Material Supply and Maintenance Center Blankenburg
- Medical Material Supply and Maintenance Center Pfungstadt
- Medical Material Supply and Maintenance Center Quakenbrück
- Medical Regional Support Command in Diez
Ranks of the Bundeswehr Medical Corps
Army and Airforce
This page is based on a Wikipedia article written by authors
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 3.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.