Last updated on 16 August 2017
Harold N. Bornstein is an American gastroenterologist. He is best known as Donald Trump's personal physician. Bornstein was Donald Trump's personal physician since 1980, before then Bornstein's father was his personal physician. As are many high profile doctors, between 1992 and 2016, he has been involved in three malpractice lawsuits of which two found no liability and the third was settled.
Speaking to the New York Times in February 2017, Bornstein revealed that he was invited to and attended President Trump's inauguration with his wife Melissa. Bornstein told the Times that he enjoyed the attention from being known as the President's personal physician. According to Stat, Bornstein will not be the physician to the President. Ronny Jackson will continue in that role, Stat was told by White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer.
- ^ Swetlitz, Ike. "From epic poet to Donald Trump’s doctor: the story of ‘Count Harold". Stat (website). Retrieved 5 January 2017.
- ^ Swetlitz, Ike. "One-on-one with Trump’s doctor: Hecklers, house calls, and why Obamacare must be shut down". Stat (website).
- ^ Devine, Curt. "Trump's doctor to CNN: No regrets about controversial letter". CNN. Retrieved 5 January 2017.
- ^ Hamblin, James. "The Bizarre Words of Donald Trump’s Doctor". The Atlantic. Retrieved 5 January 2017.
- ^ Schecter, Anna. "Trump Doctor Wrote Health Letter in Just 5 Minutes as Limo Waited". NBC News. Retrieved 5 January 2017.
- ^ Bornstein, Harold. "DJT Medical Records" (PDF). DonaldJTrump.com. Retrieved 5 January 2017.
- ^ https://www.statnews.com/2016/08/30/trump-doctor-harold-bornstein/#letter
- ^ Zadrozny, Brandy. "Lawsuits: Trump’s Doctor ‘Overmedicated’ Patients Who Died in His Care". The Daily Beast. Retrieved 5 January 2017.
- ^ Altman, Lawrence (2 February 2017). "Donald Trump’s Longtime Doctor Says President Takes Hair-Growth Drug". Retrieved 2 February 2017.
- ^ Scott, Dylan. "Trump is keeping Obama’s White House doctor for now". Stat (website). Retrieved 4 February 2017.
Content from Wikipedia