Antena 1 (Romania)
Antena 1 (Romanian pronunciation: [anˈtena ˈunu]) is a Romanian television network, and one of the top three networks in the country with a market share of about 10%. It covers most of the country and it is owned by Antena TV Group,part on Intact Media Group.
Antena 1 is currently the second most popular TV channel, after Pro TV. Its main show is [the Observer] or Observator (main news broadcast at 19:00), and various others soap opera shows, football matches and entertainment programs.
Antena 1 promotes itself under the slogan Together we are Antena 1, after dropping the long-running Always Close slogan which helped relaunch it in 1998. In May 2005, Antena 1 has acquired a specialty brother, the channel Antena 3, a 24/7 news channel fashioned in the spirit of CNN. In February 2006, Antena 4 - Euforia lifestyle TV was launched, a channel targeting women viewers. In July 2006, Antena Internaţional, a 24-hour TV channel for Romanians over the borders was launched; it is now broadcasting only in United States and Canada, but will soon extend its coverage area. In April 2007, Antena 2 has been launched.
The channel is owned by the Intact Media Group.
The building that houses Antena 1 and Antena 3's headquarters was seized by the state on Friday, the 8th of August 2014, as a result of the judgement sentencing (among others) Dan Voiculescu, the founder of Intact Media Group. The building may be sold in order for the state to recuperate the prejudice brought to it as a result of the fraudulent privatization of the Institute for Alimentary Research in 2003. After company employees destroyed the interior of the building whilst moving out, the building required refurbishment before being placed on sale. The National Agency for the Management of Seized Assets (ANABI) has placed the building for sale on its website.
The station’s top-rated local productions include entertainment shows, news programs and TV series.
- 2k1, host Mirela Boureanu-Vaida
- Acces Direct, host Simona Gherghe
- Aici eu sunt vedeta, host Cosmin Seleși
- Băieți de oraș, is a Romanian television sitcom.
- Chefi la Cuțite, is a Romanian television cooking competition, host Gina Pistol.
- Gashka Mare, is a Romanian television summer show, host Pepe
- Ghicește vârsta (Guess my age), host Dan Negru
- IE, Românie, host Mircea Radu
- Insula Iubirii, is a Romanian reality television show and the Romanian version of Temptation Island, host Radu Vâlcan
- iUmor, is a Romanian television comedy talent show, hosts Șerban Copoț and Vlad Grigorescu.
- În gura presei, host Mircea Badea - Antena 3
- În puii mei, is a Romanian television comedy show, host Mihai Bendeac
- Marele Zid, is a Romanian show and the Romanian version of The Wall, host is Valentin Butnaru
- Neatza cu Răzvan și Dani, hosts Răzvan Simion and Dani Oțil
- Nuntă cu scântei, is a matrimonial reality show, host Ana Morodan
- Observator, hosts Oana Frigescu-Badiu, Andreea Berecleanu, Mihaela Călin, Alex Ferariu, Anca Rusu, Daniel Osmanovici
- Poftiți în vacanță, host Marin Barbu
- Prietenii de la 11, hosts Florin Ristei and Diana Munteanu
- Te cunosc de undeva!, is a Romanian television transforming competition, based on the Your Face Sounds Familiar. host Cosmin Seleși and Alina Pușcaș.
- X Factor, is a Romanian television music talent show contested by aspiring pop singers drawn from public auditions, based on the UK series, hosts Răzvan Simion and Dani Oțil
- XtraNightShow, host Dan Capatos
- Zaza Sing, is a Romanian television karaoke competition, host Liviu Vârciu
- Burlacul, was a Romanian reality television show and the Romanian version of The Bachelor, host Cătălin Botezatu
- Burlăcița, was a Romanian reality television show and the Romanian version of The Bachelorette, host Cătălin Botezatu
- Câștigi în 60 de secunde, host Dan Negru
- Comanda la mine!
- Danseaza Printre Stele, was a Romanian show and one of the Romanian versions of Dancing with the Stars
- Din Dragoste, host Mircea Radu
- FamiliaDA, (Family Olympics) was one of the Romanian versions of Family Feud, host Cosmin Seleși.
- FANtastic Show, host Florin Ristei
- Ham talent, was a Romanian television talent show for pets, host Liviu Vârciu
- Iadul Bucatarilor, was a Romanian television cooking competition, based on the Hell's Kitchen, host Virgil Mănescu.
- Marele câștigător, was a Romanian reality game show and the Romanian version of The Biggest Loser. The show features obese people competing to win a cash prize by losing the highest percentage of weight relative to their initial weight.
- Mireasă pentru fiul meu, was a matrimonial reality show. The competition was hosted by Mirela Boureanu-Vaida and was similar with Noră pentru mama who was aired on Kanal D Romania and whose continuation was, in fact Mireasă pentru fiul meu.
- Plasa de stele, was a Romanian television pranks show, host Dan Negru
- România Dansează, was a Romanian television dancing competition, host Jorge
- Să te prezint părinților
- Șerifi de România, host Dan Negru
- Splash! Vedete la apa, was a Romanian television diving competition between tv stars, hosts Pepe, Roxana Ionescu, Bianca Drăgușanu, Alina Pușcaș, Diana Munteanu
- Sport 20/de seară
- Superbingo Metropolis, host Cornel Palade, Romică Țociu, Raluca Lăzăruț and Escu
- Te pui cu blondele?, host Dan Negru
- Totul e permis, host Cosmin Seleși
- ^ "Pe scurt: La Antena 1, in 18 ani libertatea cuvantului a ramas constanta". Hotnews.ro. 29 November 2011.
- ^ "ARMA 2008_12" (PDF). ARMA. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2009-06-02.
- ^ a b "VIDEO. Toamna aceasta Antena 1 nu mai este „Mereu aproape". Postul are un nou slogan și promo-uri noi". Pagina de Media. 2017-08-25.
- ^ http://anticoruptie.hotnews.ro/ancheta-7475495-dosarul-dan-voiculescu.htm
- ^ http://adevarul.ro/news/eveniment/foto-antena-3-fost-aici-ce-a-ramas-urma-antenele-si-au-schimbat-sediul-1_5720e1d65ab6550cb866f85c/index.html
- ^ http://adevarul.ro/news/eveniment/fostele-sedii-antenei-3-prezentate-vanzare-site-ul-ababi-urmeaza-comercializeze-recuperarea-60-milioane-euro-1_583c0a015ab6550cb8ec894f/index.html
This page is based on a Wikipedia article written by authors
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 3.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.