Annie Payson Call
This page was last edited on 2 September 2017, at 06:21.
Annie Payson Call (1853-1940) was a Waltham author. She wrote several books and published articles in Ladies' Home Journal. Many articles are reprinted in her book "Nerves and Common Sense".
The common theme of her work is mental health.
Source: New General Catalog of Old Books and Authors
- Regeneration Of The Body (1888)
- As A Matter Of Course (1894)
- The Freedom Of Life (1905)
- Man Of The World (1905)
- Every Day Living (1906)
- How To Live Quietly (1914)
- Power Through Repose (1891)
- Nerves And Common Sense (1909)
- Brain Power For Business Men (1911)
- Nerves And The War (1918)
This page is based on a Wikipedia article written by authors
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 3.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.