39th Annual Grammy Awards
Last updated on 22 June 2017
The 39th Annual Grammy Awards were held on February 26, 1997, at Madison Square Garden, New York City. They recognized accomplishments by musicians from the previous year. Babyface was the night's biggest winner, with 4 awards. Celine Dion and Toni Braxton won two awards. Celine Dion for "Best Pop Album" and "Album of the Year" and Toni Braxton for "Best Female R&B Vocal Performance" and "Best Female Pop Vocal Performance" .
- Record of the Year
- Album of the Year
- Falling Into You – Celine Dion
- Roy Bittan, Jeff Bova, David Foster, Humberto Gatica, Jean-Jacques Goldman, Rick Hahn, Dan Hill, John Jones, Aldo Nova, Rick Nowels, Steven Rinkoff, Billy Steinberg, Jim Steinman & Ric Wake, producers
- Song of the Year
- Best New Artist
- From 1994 through 2003, see "Best Spoken Comedy Album" under the "Spoken" field, below.
Composing and arranging
Packaging and Notes
Production and engineering
- Best Rap Solo Performance
- Best Rap Performance by a Duo or Group
- Best Rap Album
Special Merit Awards
This page is based on a Wikipedia article written by authors
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 3.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.