Yuhong District (simplified Chinese: 于洪区; traditional Chinese: 于洪區; pinyin: Yúhóng qū) is one of nine districts of Shenyang, the capital of Liaoning province, People's Republic of China, and forms part of the northwestern and western suburbs. It borders Shenbei New Area to the northeast, Huanggu District to the east, Sujiatun District to the south, and Xinmin City to the west; in addition, Tiexi District also lies in between the two parts of Yuhong.
China Resources Beverage, the distributor of C'estbon water, has its northeast regional office in the district.
- Yingbin Road Subdistrict (迎宾路街道), Shenliao Road Subdistrict (沈辽路街道), Lingxi Subdistrict (陵西街道), Beita Subdistrict (北塔街道), Yuhong Subdistrict (于洪街道), Yangshi Subdistrict (杨士街道), Beiling Subdistrict (北陵街道), Lingdong Subdistrict (陵东街道), Shaling Subdistrict (沙岭街道)
- Masanjia (马三家镇), Pingluo (平罗镇), Dapan (大潘镇), Zhaijia (翟家镇), Zaohua (造化镇), Zhangyizhan (彰驿站镇), Gaohua (高花镇)
- Lingdong Township (陵东乡), Guanghui Township (光辉乡), Daqing Sino-Korean Friendship Township (大青中朝友谊乡), Daxing Korean Ethnic Township (大兴朝鲜族乡)
- ^ Google (2014-07-02). "Yuhong" (Map). Google Maps. Google. Retrieved 2014-07-02.
(in Chinese). Shenyang Statistics Bureau. Retrieved 6 July 2014.
- ^ "Contact 联系我们 Archived April 13, 2014, at the Wayback Machine.." China Resources Beverage. Retrieved on April 10, 2014. "东北分公司 地址： 辽宁省沈阳于洪区沈新路104号"
- ^ 2009年于洪区行政区划 Archived March 10, 2011, at the Wayback Machine.
This page is based on a Wikipedia article written by authors
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 3.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.