Yongchang is the transliteration of various Chinese names:
Locations in China
- Yongchang Subdistrict (永昌街道), a subdistrict of Qidong County in Hunan.
- Yongchang Subdistrict, Dandong (永昌街道), a subdistrict of Zhenxing District in Dandong prefecture-level city, Liaoning.
- Yongchang Subdistrict, Changchun, a subdistrict in Chaoyang District, Changchun, Jilin
- Yongchang Subdistrict, Lanxi, a subdistrict in Lanxi, Zhejiang
- Yongchang Subdistrict, Chengwu County, a subdistrict in Chengwu County, Shandong
- Yongchang Subdistrict, Kunming, a subdistrict in Kunming, Yunnan
- Yongchang Subdistrict, Baoshan, Yunnan, a subdistrict in Baoshan, Yunnan
- Yongchang, Hangzhou, a town in Hangzhou, Zhejiang
- Yongchang, Sichuan, a town in Beichuan Qiang Autonomous County, Sichuan
- Yongchang, Wuwei, Gansu, a town in Wuwei, Gansu
永常 Yǒng Cháng
Yong Chang (general) (? - 1755) Qing military general.
This page is based on a Wikipedia article written by authors
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 3.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.