The Numbers (website)
The Numbers is a movie industry data website that tracks box office revenue in a systematic, algorithmic way. The company also conducts research services and forecasts incomes of film projects.
The site was launched in 1997 by entrepreneur Bruce Nash.
- Companies portal
- ^ "Nash Information Services LLC". ZoomInfo. Retrieved January 27, 2017.
- ^ "the-numbers.com Traffic Statistics". Alexa Internet. Amazon.
- ^ Mayer-Schönberger, Viktor; Cukier, Kenneth (2013). Big Data: A Revolution That Will Transform How We Live, Work, and Think. Eamon Dolan Books/Houghton Mifflin Harcourt. pp. 144–145. ISBN 978-0544002692.
- ^ "The top 500 sites on the web". Alexa Internet. Amazon.
- ^ Kuo, Benjamin F. (December 1, 2010). "Interview with Bruce Nash, OpusData". socalTECH.
- ^ Lang, Brent (April 20, 2013). "How Will Boston Bombings Manhunt Affect Box Office This Weekend?". Yahoo!. The Wrap.
- ^ Eller, Claudia (June 5, 2009). "Universal Pictures plans a summer without sequels". Los Angeles Times.
- ^ Bialik, Carl (November 4, 2008). "When Will CNN Call the Election?". The Wall Street Journal.
- ^ Shepatin, Matthew (May 27, 2008). "Who's the Most Bankable Star in Hollywood?". Esquire.
- ^ Zeitchik, Steven; Kaufman, Amy (July 19, 2012). "As big movies' box office soars, the number of flops rises". Los Angeles Times.
This page is based on a Wikipedia article written by authors
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 3.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.