The Forum (shopping mall)
The Forum is a shopping mall located on Hosur Road in Koramangala, Bangalore, Karnataka, India developed by Prestige Group.
The Forum was Bangalore's first full-fledged mall with a multi-storey book store, 12 cinema halls and other entertainment facilities. The mall is an attraction for tourists. The shopping mall houses 72,000 m2 (780,000 sq ft) of shops over five levels. A major attraction at the mall is the multiplex, PVR.
Entertainment & Leisure
- Retail Shops over 5 floors
- PVR Cinemas - 2,100 seating capacity, 11 screen multipex 
- The Transit Lounge Food court.
- It also houses the first McDonald's outlet in South India, along with KFC at other end, and several other food and beverage outlets.
- ^ "Forum Mall: Overview". Prestige Estates Projects Pvt. Ltd. Archived from the original on 2009-03-01. Retrieved 2009-02-28.
- ^ "PVR Cinemas to raise Rs 150 cr for expansion". The Hindu. 29 Nov 2004.
- ^ "About Forum Mall". Prestige Group - The Forum Mall. Archived from the original on 2014-02-26. Retrieved 2014-02-22.
This page is based on a Wikipedia article written by authors
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 3.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.