Screen Rant is an online entertainment news website which was launched in 2003. The site offers news in the field of television, films, video games and film theories. It was started by Vic Holtreman and originally had its headquarters in Ogden, Utah. Screen Rant also runs a YouTube channel which has over 3 million subscribers and over 1 billion total views.
Screen Rant has expanded its coverage with red-carpet events in Los Angeles, New York film festivals and San Diego Comic-Con panels.
In 2015, Screen Rant was acquired by Valnet, Inc., an online media publisher based in Montreal.
- ^ "Screen rant.com Site Info". Alexa Internet. Retrieved June 8, 2017.
- ^ "Screen Rant". Crunchbase.com. Retrieved March 11, 2017.
- ^ "Screen Rant, LLC: CEO and Executives". Bloomberg L.P. Retrieved March 11, 2017.
- ^ "Screen Rant". The Christian Science Monitor. Retrieved March 11, 2017.
- ^ "Screen Rant YouTube Channel Stats, Subscriber Statistics, Ranking". vidstatsx.com. Retrieved March 11, 2017.
- ^ "Interview with Vic Holtreman of SCREENRANT.COM". Unleash The Fanboy. January 28, 2014. Retrieved March 11, 2017.
- ^ "ScreenRant.com Joins Relativity Media's Ad Network". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved March 11, 2017.
- ^ "Valnet Acquires Leading Movie and TV News Site ScreenRant.com" (Press release). Valnet.
- ^ Lang, Brent (June 23, 2015). "Film Blogs Grow Up and Go Corporate". Variety. Retrieved March 11, 2017.
This page is based on a Wikipedia article written by authors
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 3.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.