Quail Hill, Irvine, California
Quail Hill is a community in the south part of Irvine, Orange County, California. It is one of the seven communities that belong to the University area of the City of Irvine. There are many streets such as balcony, and luminous. The name of the neighborhood came from characteristic rock formation that adjoins 600 acres (2.4 km2) of permanent open space.
Located next to the 405 freeway, Quail Hill is close to major employment, entertainment and dining areas of the city.
At the foot of Quail Hill there is the Quail Hill Loop Trail that provides public access to a natural surface trail.
- Sage by California Pacific Homes (Cluster Courtyard) with Robert Hidey Architects
- Vicara by Richmond American Homes - with Robert Hidey Architects
- Linden by William Lyon Homes
- Laurel by William Lyon Homes
- Olivos by California Pacific Homes - with Robert Hidey Architects
- Tapestry by Fieldstone Communities
- Chantilly by Warmington Homes - with Bassenian-Lagoni Architects
- Sienna by Standard Pacific Homes - with Robert Hidey Architects
- Sandalwood by Standard Pacific Homes (Paired and Detached)
- Jasmine by Shea Homes - with William Hezmalhalch Architects
- Casalon by John Laing Homes
- Ivy Wreath by D.R. Horton
- Ambridge by William Lyon Homes
- ^ "Geographic Area - University". Irvine Web, The City of Irvine, CA.
- ^ "Quail Hill Community".
- ^ "Irvine Ranch Wildlands & Parks".
Coordinates: 33°39′01″N 117°46′29″W / 33.650404°N 117.774810°W
This page is based on a Wikipedia article written by authors
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 3.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.