In publishing, printers are both companies providing printing services and individuals who directly operate printing presses.
- Newspaper printers, often owned by newspaper publishers
- Magazine printers, usually independent of magazine publishers
- Book printers, often not directly connected with book publishers
- Stationery printers
- Packaging printers
- Trade printers, who offer wholesale rates within the printing industry
An artist who operates a printing press to execute their own works of printing press such as, hand in limited runs. That is usually distinguished from other printers by the term printmaker.
- ^ "Printer". Merriam-Webster.
This page is based on a Wikipedia article written by authors
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 3.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.