Predator Hawk is an tactical ballistic missile system developed and manufacture by Israel Military Industries (IMI) and used by Israel Defense Forces. It has a maximum range of 300km with a 140kg unitary warhead and accuracy of 10m CEP.
The missile is sealed in a Launch Pod Container (LPC), with each LPC contains 2 missiles. The Predator Hawk missiles can be launched by a LYNX (MRL) launcher on an 8x8 vehicle, as well as from a variety of other available launchers.
| Predator Hawk |
|Place of origin||
2016 – present|
2014 – present|
370 mm (15 in)|
|Maximum firing range||
GPS, GLONASS / inertial navigation system (INS)|
- ^ Julian, Hana Levi. "IDF Acquires New Long-Range Rocket From IMI - The Jewish Press - JewishPress.com - Hana Levi Julian - 23 Sivan 5776 – June 28, 2016 - JewishPress.com". www.jewishpress.com. Retrieved 12 December 2017.
- ^ Opall-Rome, Barbara (8 August 2017). "Israeli Artillery Corps poised for longer-range, improved precision strikes". defensenews.com. Retrieved 12 December 2017.
- ^ http://www.imisystems.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/PREDATOR-HAWK-1.pdf
- ^ "ADEX: IMI Presented the "Predator Hawk"". israeldefense.co.il. Retrieved 12 December 2017.
- ^ Administrator. "Israel Military Industries IMI presents its full range of artillery rockets and missiles at MSPO 2015 10209151 - MSPO 2015 News Official Online Show Daily Coverage - Defence security military exhibition 2015". www.armyrecognition.com. Retrieved 12 December 2017.
This page is based on a Wikipedia article written by authors
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 3.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.