North Lawrence was originally called Lawrence, and under the latter name was laid out in 1852. The community derives its name from the township in which it is located. A post office called North Lawrence was established in 1854. North Lawrence includes Bowdil, Ohio.
This page is based on a Wikipedia article written by authors
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 3.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.