Nature Geoscience is a monthly peer-reviewed scientific journal published by the Nature Publishing Group. The editor-in-chief is Heike Langenberg. It was established in January 2008.
The journal covers all aspects of the Earth sciences, including theoretical research, modelling, and field work. Significant related work in other fields, such as atmospheric sciences, geology, geophysics, climatology, oceanography, palaeontology, and space science, is also published. 
Abstracting and indexing
The journal is abstracted and indexed by:
According to the Journal Citation Reports, the journal has a 2016 impact factor of 13.941.
- ^ "About the journal". Nature Geoscience. Nature Publishing Group. Retrieved 2011-07-30.
- ^ "Nature Geoscience". Master Journal List. Thomson Reuters. Retrieved 2011-07-30.
- ^ "CAS Source Index (CASSI)" (Online description). American Chemical Society. Retrieved 2011-07-30.
- ^ "GeoRef" (PDF). EBSCO. Retrieved 2011-07-30.
- ^ "CAB Abstracts". CAB International. Retrieved 2011-07-30.
- ^ "Nature Geoscience". 2016 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Science ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2017. (subscription required)
This page is based on a Wikipedia article written by authors
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 3.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.