Live in Vancouver 1970
Live in Vancouver 1970 is a two-disc live album by the American rock band The Doors. It was recorded on June 6, 1970 in Vancouver, British Columbia. Vince Treanor, The Doors’ tour manager, recorded the show for the band on a Sony reel-to-reel using two microphones placed on the stage. While not a multitrack high fidelity recording, it is clean, quiet and clear, allowing the unbridled energy of the performances to shine through.
This is part of previously unreleased material of the Bright Midnight Archives collection of live albums by The Doors.
- Start of Show (5:05)
- Roadhouse Blues ~ (Jim Morrison) (5:55)
- Alabama Song (Whisky Bar) ~ (Bertolt Brecht, Kurt Weill) (2:02)
- Back Door Man ~ (Willie Dixon, Chester Burnett) (2:31)
- Five to One ~ (Jim Morrison) (6:14)
- When the Music's Over (13:46)
- Applause - Jim Talks (1:30)
- Love Me Two Times ~ (Robby Krieger) (4:15)
- Applause - Jim Talks (5:05)
- Little Red Rooster ~ (Dixon) (with Albert King) (6:24)
- Tuning (0:25)
- Money ~ (Bradford, Gordy) (with Albert King) (3:06)
- Tuning (1:18)
- Rock Me ~ (Muddy Waters) (with Albert King) (6:39)
- Tuning (0:42)
- Who Do You Love? ~ (Bo Diddley) (with Albert King) (8:06)
- Tuning (0:52)
- Petition the Lord with Prayer ~ (Morrison) (0:39)
- Light My Fire ~ (Krieger) (17:55)
- Tuning (1:46)
- The End (17:58)
- Thank You & Good Night (2:12)
- ^ "allmusic > Overview ((( The Doors: Live in Vancouver 1970 )))". www.allmusic.com. Retrieved 2010-07-06.
This page is based on a Wikipedia article written by authors
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 3.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.