Kappa is an Italian sportswear brand founded in Turin, Piedmont, Italy.
Kappa was founded as a sock firm in Turin, Italy, in 1916 but didn’t become ‘Kappa’ until 1967.
The following teams wear uniforms manufactured and provided by Kappa:
On 20 February 2018, it was announced Kappa began a partnership with the Alfa Romeo Sauber F1 Team, supplying the team and drivers with gear, and featuring the logo on the cars' headrests.
Associations and leagues
Kappa is the official football supplier for the following leagues, referees and associations:
Kappa sponsored Scottish band Mogwai - the notes to their album Come On Die Young included a line stating "Mogwai wear Kappa clothing"; they also named a track on the album after the brand. 
Excludes articles found in Category:Sportswear brands.
- ^ BasicNet 2013 financial report
- ^ http://kappa-usa.com/
- ^ https://www.sauberf1team.com/news/kappa-becomes-official-partner-of-the-alfa-romeo-sauber-f1-team-2
- ^ "Kappa firma il pallone della Serie B ConTe.it 2017/18" [Kappa signs as the ball of the 2017–18 Serie B ConTe.it] (in Italian). Milan: Lega B. Retrieved 15 August 2017.
- ^ "Kappa, la indumentaria de Argentina por cuatro años" at Confederación Argentina de Basquet website, 15 May 2013 Archived 23 September 2015 at the Wayback Machine.
- ^ 2015 FIBA Asia Championship - Singapore, FIBA.com, Retrieved 4 November 2015.
- ^ BBL Media (2016-01-13). "KAPPA POISED TO DOMINATE BASKETBALL APPAREL IN UK FROM 2016-17". bbl.org.uk. British Basketball League. Retrieved 2017-07-23.
Leading international sportswear brand Kappa will become the official and exclusive apparel sponsor to the British professional basketball leagues and Great Britain national teams.
- ^ Durandt slams SA promoters website, 10 October 2013
- ^ https://www.discogs.com/Mogwai-Come-On-Die-Young/release/5930644
This page is based on a Wikipedia article written by authors
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 3.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.