John B. Heywood
John B. Heywood was a photographer in 19th-century United States. He worked in Boston, Massachusetts, c. 1856-1861. Examples of his photographs reside in the New York Public Library and the Massachusetts Historical Society.
- ^ Boston Directory. 1856, 1858, 1861
- ^ "Masonic Chit Chat." Freemason's monthly magazine. June 1858
- ^ Merrill D. Peterson. John Brown: The Legend Revisited. University of Virginia Press, 2004
- ^ "Name: Heywood, John B. (d. 1870 )". New York Public Library. Retrieved 27 August 2016.
- Flickr. Hand-colored daguerreotype of Nathaniel Holmes Bishop at age 23, credited to Heywood & Heard of Boston, 1860.
This page is based on a Wikipedia article written by authors
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 3.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.