Islamabad Stock Exchange Tower
The Islamabad Stock Exchange Towers (also known as ISE Towers) are one of the highrises located at 55, Jinnah Avenue of the Blue Area business district of Islamabad.
Major companies located in this building
Islamabad Stock Exchange Towers is a twin 22 storey towers.
- NEC Worldwide (Pakistan) (Nippon Electric Company of Japan) is located on the Ground Floor, Islamabad Stock Exchange Towers
- The airline Airblue has its head office on the 12th floor.
- The head offices of the oil and gas exploration company OMV Pakistan occupies 15th though 19th floor of the building. 
- ^ The Islamabad Stock Exchange Towers, one of the highrises, inaugurated as Tobacco-Smoke Free Facility tsfc.gov.pk website, Published 26 May 2017, Retrieved 4 January 2018
- ^ Post-merger ISE becomes ISE Towers Reit Company Pakistan Today (newspaper), Published 17 February 2016, Retrieved 4 January 2018
- ^ (JS Bank opens its corporate branch in Islamabad Stock Exchange Tower) Pakistan Today (newspaper), Published 12 September 2013, Retrieved 4 January 2018
- ^ Profile of Islamabad Stock Exchange Towers on hamariweb.com website Retrieved 4 January 2018
- ^ NEC Worldwide (Pakistan) company located at Islamabad Stock Exchange Towers Retrieved 4 January 2018
- ^ Airblue Airlines located at Islamabad Stock Exchange Towers "Airblue Limited (Corporate Headquarters) 12th Floor, ISE Towers 55-B Jinnah Avenue Islamabad 111-247-258." Retrieved 4 January 2018
- ^ "Pakistan Petroleum Exploration & Production Companies Association "OMV (Pakistan) Exploration GmbH, Islamabad Stock Exchange Towers, 55-B, Jinnah Avenue, Blue Area, Islamabad.", Retrieved 4 January 2018
Coordinates: 33°42′43″N 73°03′28″E / 33.7119°N 73.0578°E
This page is based on a Wikipedia article written by authors
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 3.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.