India Today is an Indian English-language fortnightly news magazine and news television channel.
India Today was established in 1975 by Vidya Vilas Purie (owner of Thompson Press), with his daughter Madhu Trehan as its editor and his son Aroon Purie as its publisher. At present, India Today is also published in Hindi, Tamil, Malayalam and Telugu. The India Today news channel was launched on 22 May 2015.
In October 2017, Aroon Purie passed control of the India Today Group to his daughter, Kallie Purie.
- ^ "India Today Group". India Today Group. Retrieved 28 September 2010.
- ^ IRS 2012 Q1 Topline Findings Archived 7 April 2014 at the Wayback Machine. mruc.net. Retrieved 31 March 2013
- ^ Douglas Bullis (1997). Selling to India's Consumer Market. Greenwood Publishing Group. p. 46. ISBN 978-1-56720-105-5. Retrieved 7 May 2016.
- ^ The Far East and Australasia 2003. Psychology Press. 2002. p. 490. ISBN 978-1-85743-133-9. Retrieved 2 June 2016.
- ^ Bhandare, Namita. "70's: The decade of innocence" Archived 2012-08-17 at the Wayback Machine..Hindustan Times. Retrieved 29 July 2012.
- ^ "India's Top 50 Influentials". Daily News and Analysis. Retrieved 29 July 2012.
- ^ Ray, Shantanu Ray (October 18, 2017). "Aroon Purie hands over reins of India Today to daughter Kallie; appoints her as group vice-chairperson". First Post. Retrieved December 5, 2017.
This page is based on a Wikipedia article written by authors
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 3.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.