Educational Television Stations
Educational Television Stations was a division of the National Association of Educational Broadcasters (NAEB), created at the association's 1963 convention in the United States. The new division had the following responsibilities:
- Activation and development of new educational television stations.
- Representation of stations before government and private agencies.
- Compilation of data regarding fund-raising activities.
- Facilitating personnel training and placement programs.
- Holding regional and national conferences
- Establishment of an educational television (ETV) program library service – formed the Educational Television Stations Program Service in 1965
Educational Television Stations merged with the newly reorganized Public Broadcasting Service (PBS) in 1973.
This page is based on a Wikipedia article written by authors
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 3.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.