A dune is a hill of sand.
Dune or dunes may also refer to:
Places and buildings
- Düne, Heligoland, Germany
- Dunes, Tarn-et-Garonne, France
- Dunes, California, in Imperial County, US
- Dune (crater), on the moon
- Dunes (hotel and casino), Paradise, Nevada, US
- Dunes Hotel and Casino (Atlantic City), US, unbuilt
Dune (franchise) of novels, films, and games:
Bands and musicians
See also The House on the Dune
The House on the Dune (French: La maison dans la dune) may refer to:
The House on the Dune (novel), a 1932 novel by the writer Maxence Van Der Meersch
The House on the Dune (1934 film), a French film adaptation directed by Pierre Billon
The House on the Dune (1952 film), a French film adaptation directed by Georges Lampin
The House on the Dune (1988 film), a Belgian film adaptation directed by Michel Mees
This page is based on a Wikipedia article written by authors
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 3.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.