Drizipara (or Druzipara, Drousipara. Drusipara) now Karıştıran (Büyükkarıştıran)  in Lüleburgaz district was a city and a residential episcopal see in the Roman province of Europa in the civil diocese of Thrace. It is now a titular see of the Catholic Church.
The city was situated, as mentioned by Ptolemy on the part of the Via Egnatia leading from Adrianople to Byzantium. It contained a basilica dedicated to a Saint Alexander who suffered martyrdom there under Maximian. In 591, the Khagan of the Avars captured the city. He burned the church and destroyed the relics of the martyr. in looting their silver casing. By the 9th century, the city was called Mesene.
Sultan Murad I conquered the city in the 14th century. The city was described in 1432 Bertrandon of Broquière and in 1453 the wife of Grand Duke Loukas Notaras died there, In the 16th century Sultan Bajazet II rebuilt a new city, Büyük Karistiran, a few kilometers to the west, which quickly supplanted Drizipara which dwindled.
The site is today occupied by a village called Misinli close to the town of Büyükkarıştıran.
Drusipara, a titular see in Thracia Prima. Nothing is known of the ancient history of this town, which, was situated on the route from Adrianople to Byzantium. It may be that it was founded in the 4th centuryas the centre of a bishopric, which by the 7th century was an autocephalous archdiocese. At first it was a suffragan of Heraclia  but in the eighth and ninth centuries became an independent archbishopric, which was only suppressed during the Bulgarian invasions.
The Notitia Episcopatuum of Byzantine Emperior Leo VI the Wise (886-912) ranks it 20th among the 49 sees listed; and it appears as 23rd of 51 in that of John I Tzimiskes (925–976), 14th of 44 in that of Michael VIII Palaiologos (1223–1282), 12th of 26 in that of Andronicus III (1328–1341). There is no mention of it in a later list, probably of the 16th century, possibly because of having fallen victim to the Turkish conquests. In all these Notitiae Episcopatuum the name of the see appears as Mesene (Misini in modern Greek pronunciation).
From the late 14th century the title has been given to Latin bishops, who initially were not considered to have archiepiscopal rank, but now are. The see was referred to at first as Missine. This became Mysine in the 16th century. The name Drusipara came into use in the 18th century, but was corrected to Drizipara in 1930.
Ariassus or Ariassos (Ancient Greek: Άριασσός) was a town in Pisidia, Asia Minor built on a steep hillside about 50 kilometres inland from Attaleia (modern Antalya).Caloe
Caloe was a town in the Roman province of Asia. It is mentioned as Kaloe or Keloue in 3rd-century inscriptions, as Kalose in Hierocles's Synecdemos (660), and as Kalloe, Kaloe, and Kolone in Parthey's Notitiæ episcopatuum, in which it figures from the 6th to the 12fth or 13th century.Cestrus
Cestrus was a city in the Roman province of Isauria, in Asia Minor. Its placing within Isauria is given by Hierocles, Georgius Cyprius, and Parthey's (Notitiae episcopatuum). While recognizing what the ancient sources said, Lequien supposed that the town, whose site has not been identified, took its name from the River Cestros and was thus in Pamphylia. Following Lequien's hypothesis, the 19th-century annual publication Gerarchia cattolica identified the town with "Ak-Sou", which Sophrone Pétridès called an odd mistake, since this is the name of the River Cestros, not of a city.Cidyessus
Cidyessus (Κιδύησσος) was a city of some importance, west of Ammonia in west-central Phrygia, in the territory of the Setchanli Ova, or Mouse Plain; this large and fertile valley projects far into Phrygia Salutaris, but the city was in Phrygia Pacatiana.Its site has been determined by an inscription to be modern Küçükhüyük in Turkey, west of Afyonkarahisar. The old native name may have been Kydessos, though it is Kidyessos on its coins.Cotenna
Cotenna was a city in the Roman province of Pamphylia I in Asia Minor. It corresponds to modern Gödene, near Konya, Turkey.Cyaneae
Cyaneae (Ancient Greek: Κυανέαι; also spelt Kyaneai or Cyanae) was a town of ancient Lycia, or perhaps three towns known collectively by the name, on what is now the southern coast of Turkey. William Martin Leake says that its remains were discovered west of Andriaca. The place, which is at the head of Port Tristomo, was determined by an inscription. Leake observes that in some copies of Pliny it is written Cyane; in Hierocles and the Notitiae Episcopatuum it is Cyaneae. To Spratt and Forbes, Cyaneae appeared to be a city ranking in importance with Phellus and Candyba, but in a better state of preservation. No longer a residential bishopric, Cyanae is today listed by the Catholic Church as a titular see.Docimium
Docimium, Docimia or Docimeium (Greek: Δοκίμια and Δοκίμειον) was an ancient city of Phrygia, Asia Minor where there were famous marble quarries.Gabrijel Palković
Gabrijel Palković, O.S.B.M. (15 April 1715 – 25 February 1759) was a Ruthenian and Croatian Greek Catholic hierarch. He was the titular bishop Drizipara and Vicar Apostolic of Marča from 1752 to 1759.Hisarlik
Hisarlik (Turkish: Hisarlık, "Place of Fortresses"), often spelled Hissarlik, is the modern name for an ancient city in modern day located in what is now Turkey (historically Anatolia) near to the modern city of Çanakkale. The unoccupied archaeological site lies approximately 6.5 km from the Aegean Sea and about the same distance from the Dardanelles. The archaeological site of Hisarlik is known in archaeological circles as a tell. A tell is an artificial hill, built up over centuries and millennia of occupation from its original site on a bedrock knob.
It is believed by many scholars to be the site of ancient Troy, also known as Ilion.List of Catholic archdioceses
The following is a current list of Catholic archdioceses ordered by country and continent (for the Latin Church) and by liturgical rite (for the Eastern Catholic Churches).
Many smaller countries, as well as large countries with small Catholic populations, lack (the need for) ecclesiastical province(s) and hence for large Metropolitan archdioceses and may rather have canonical jurisdictions that are immediately subject to the Holy See – dioceses, ordinariates, apostolic vicariates, apostolic exarchates, territorial prelatures, apostolic administrations, apostolic prefectures and/or missions sui iuris (all of which may also exist in countries with one or more archdioceses).List of Catholic titular sees
This is the official list of titular sees of the Catholic Church included in the Annuario Pontificio. Archiepiscopal sees are shown in bold.
The Italian-language Annuario Pontificio devotes some 200 pages to listing these sees, with up to a dozen names on each page. It gives their names in Latin (which are generally the names used also in English) as well as in Italian, and indicates the ancient Roman province to which most of them belonged or other geographical particulars, their status as metropolitan see or suffragan see (of episcopal or archiepiscopal rank), and basic biographical information about their current bishops.Lyrbe
Lyrbe (spelled Lyrba in the 1910 Catholic Encyclopedia; Ancient Greek: Λύρβη) was a city and episcopal see in the Roman province of Pamphylia Prima and is now a titular see.Phellus
Phellus (Ancient Greek: Φέλλος, Turkish: Phellos) is an town of ancient Lycia, now situated on the mountainous outskirts of the small town of Kaş in the Antalya Province of Turkey. The city was first referenced as early as 7 BC by Greek geographer and philosopher Strabo in Book XII of his Geographica (which detailed settlements in the Anatolia region), alongside the port town of Antiphellus; which served as the settlement's main trade front.
Its exact location, particularly in regard to Antiphellus, was misinterpreted for many years. Strabo incorrectly designates both settlements as inland towns, closer to each other than is actually evident today. Additionally, upon its rediscovery in 1840 by Sir Charles Fellows, the settlement was located near the village of Saaret, west-northwest of Antiphellus. Verifying research into its location in ancient text proved difficult for Fellows, with illegible Greek inscriptions providing the sole written source at the site. However, Thomas Abel Brimage Spratt details in his 1847 work Travels in Lycia that validation is provided in the words of Pliny the Elder, who places Phellus north of Habessus (Antiphellus' pre-Hellenic name).Rhodiapolis
Rhodiapolis (Ancient Greek: Ῥοδιάπολις), also known as Rhodia (Ῥοδία) and Rhodiopolis (Ῥοδιόπολις), was a city in ancient Lycia. Today it is located on a hill northwest of the modern town Kumluca in Antalya Province, Turkey.Stratonicea (Lydia)
Stratonicea – (Greek: Στρατoνικεια, or Στρατονίκεια) also transliterated as Stratoniceia and Stratonikeia, earlier Indi, and later for a time Hadrianapolis – was an ancient city in the valley of the Caicus river, between Germe and Acrasus, in Lydia, Anatolia; its site is currently near the village of Siledik, in the district of Kırkağaç, Manisa Province, in the Aegean Region of Turkey.Theotonius Amal Ganguly
Theotonious Amal Ganguly, C.S.C. (18 January 1920, in Hashnabad, East Bengal, India (present Bangladesh) – 2 September 1977) was Archbishop of the Archdiocese of Dhaka from 1967 until his death on 2 September 1977. Archbishop Ganguly was a religious of the Congregation of Holy Cross.Tyana
Tyana (Ancient Greek: Τύανα; Hittite Tuwanuwa) was an ancient city in the Anatolian region of Cappadocia, in modern Kemerhisar, Niğde Province, Central Anatolia, Turkey. It was the capital of a Luwian-speaking Neo-Hittite kingdom in the 1st millennium BC.Üçayaklı ruins
The Üçayaklı ruins are in Mersin Province, Turkey.