Location in Madhya Pradesh, India
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
Bijuri is located at.
Bijuri railway station is situated in Anuppur–Ambikapur rail route, and is a LOCO railway station on this route. Bijuri railway station has three platforms.
Following is the list of all the trains starts from and pass through Bijuri (BJRI) Railway Station:
National High way 43 connects Bijuri with other parts of the state. Buses services are operating between cities of Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Uttar Pradesh, Jharkhand and Bihar.
Nearest airport is Raipur.
In 2011 census, Bijuri had a population of 32,682.
1. C.L.K. Govt. higher secondary school, Lohsara, Bijuri
2. Saraswati Higher Secondary School , Bijuri
3. KIDZEE(a play school) , Bijuri
4. Laal Gulab High School, Chhataha Mohalla, Bijuri
5. St. Joseph's Mission School, Bijuri
6. Ramakrishna Vivekananda Vidyapeeth, Kapildhara, Bijuri
1. Govt. Degree College, Bijuri
2. Bijuri Institute of Technology (B.I.T.) Near SBI Bank, Bijuri
1. Hanuman Mandir
2. Mata ki Madhiya
3. Shiv Mandir, Bijuri Colliery
4. Bhagta Mandir, Bhagta
5. Hanuman Mandir, Bijuri
6. Lal Pahad, Kapildhara
7. Durga Mandir, Bijuri
8. Turra Dham,Dola, Ramnagar Colliery
9. Panchmukhi hanuman temple kotma road 100 meter from clk school, Bijuri
10. Sitamadhi kothi, Kothi
11. Shree karamghogheswar dham 1.5 km from thangaun, thangaun
12. Ananya Vatika