Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
The Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences is an academic journal published by Wiley-Blackwell on behalf of the New York Academy of Sciences. It is one of the oldest science journals still being published, having been founded in 1823. The editor-in-chief is Douglas Braaten. Each issue is of substantial length and explores a single topic with a multidisciplinary approach. A review published on Ulrichsweb states the scope is enormous and describes the journal as highly respected and the articles as penetrating.
Abstracting and indexing
The journal is abstracted and indexed in:
According to the Journal Citation Reports, the journal has a 2013 impact factor of 4.039, ranking it 6th out of 55 journals in the category "Multidisciplinary sciences".
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n "New York Academy of Sciences, Annals". Ulrichsweb. ProQuest. Retrieved 2014-12-24. (Subscription required (help)).
- ^ a b c d "Master Journal List". Intellectual Property & Science. Thomson Reuters. Retrieved 2014-12-24.
- ^ "Serials cited". CAB Abstracts. CABI. Retrieved 2014-12-24.
- ^ "CAS Source Index". Chemical Abstracts Service. American Chemical Society. Archived from the original on 2010-02-11. Retrieved 2014-12-24.
- ^ "Serials cited". Global Health. CABI. Retrieved 2014-12-24.
- ^ "Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences". NLM Catalog. National Center for Biotechnology Information. Retrieved 2014-12-24.
- ^ "Serials cited". Tropical Diseases Bulletin. CABI. Retrieved 2014-12-24.
- ^ "Journals Ranked by Impact: Multidisciplinary Sciences". 2013 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Science ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2014.
This page is based on a Wikipedia article written by authors
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 3.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.