1992–93 FA Cup

The 1992–93 FA Cup was the 112th season of the FA Cup, also known as The Football Association Challenge Cup. It was won by Arsenal, who beat Sheffield Wednesday 2–1 in the replay after a 1–1 draw in the final at the old Wembley Stadium. The goals were scored by Ian Wright and Andy Linighan, who scored in the 119th minute.

1992–93 FA Cup
Country England
Defending championsLiverpool
ChampionsArsenal (6th title)
Runners-upSheffield Wednesday

First round proper

The first round matches were played on the weekend beginning 14 November 1992.

Tie no Home team Score Away team
1 Blackpool 1–1 Rochdale
replay Rochdale 1–0 Blackpool
2 Chester City 1–1 Altrincham
replay Altrincham 2–0 Chester City
3 Darlington 1–2 Hull City
4 Bournemouth 0–0 Barnet
replay Barnet 1–2 Bournemouth
5 Burnley 2–1 Scarborough
6 Bury 2–0 Witton Albion
7 Sutton United 1–2 Hereford United
8 Marine 4–1 Halifax Town
9 Reading 1–0 Birmingham City
10 Woking 3–2 Nuneaton Borough
11 Gillingham 3–2 Kettering Town
12 Marlow 3–3 Salisbury
replay Salisbury 2–2 Marlow
Marlow won 4–3 on penalties
13 Bolton Wanderers 2–1 Sutton Coldfield Town
14 Macclesfield Town 0–0 Chesterfield
replay Chesterfield 2–2 Macclesfield Town
Macclesfield Town won 3–2 on penalties
15 Crewe Alexandra 6–1 Wrexham
16 West Brom 8–0 Aylesbury United
17 Lincoln City 0–0 Stafford Rangers
replay Stafford Rangers 2–1 Lincoln City
18 Shrewsbury 3–1 Mansfield Town
19 Doncaster Rovers 1–2 Hartlepool United
20 Wycombe Wanderers 3–1 Merthyr Tydfil
21 Northampton Town 3–1 Fulham
22 Brighton & Hove Albion 2–0 Hayes
23 Bradford City 1–1 Preston North End
replay Preston North End 4–5 Bradford City
24 Exeter City 1–0 Kidderminster Harriers
25 St Albans City 1–2 Cheltenham Town
26 Scunthorpe United 0–0 Huddersfield Town
replay Huddersfield Town 2–1 Scunthorpe United
27 Blyth Spartans 1–2 Southport
28 Cardiff City 2–3 Bath City
29 Kingstonian 1–1 Peterborough United
replay Peterborough United 9v1 Kingstonian[1]
replay Peterborough United 1–0 Kingstonian
30 Torquay United 2–5 Yeovil Town
31 York City 1–3 Stockport County
32 Stoke City 0–0 Port Vale
replay Port Vale 3–1 Stoke City
33 Rotherham United 4–0 Walsall
34 Wigan Athletic 3–1 Carlisle United
35 Colchester United 4–0 Slough Town
36 Swansea City w/o Maidstone United
37 Accrington Stanley 3–2 Gateshead
38 Dorking 2–3 Plymouth Argyle
39 Solihull Borough 2–2 VS Rugby
replay VS Rugby 2–1 Solihull Borough
40 Dagenham & Redbridge 4–5 Leyton Orient

Second Round Proper

The second round matches were played on the weekend beginning 5 December 1992.

Tie no Home team Score Away team
1 Bath City 2–2 Northampton Town
replay Northampton Town 3–0 Bath City
2 Burnley 1–1 Shrewsbury Town
replay Shrewsbury Town 1–2 Burnley
3 Yeovil Town 0–0 Hereford United
replay Hereford United 1–2 Yeovil Town
4 Marine 3–2 Stafford Rangers
5 Reading 2–1 Leyton Orient
6 Gillingham 1–1 Colchester United
replay Colchester United 2–3 Gillingham
7 Bolton Wanderers 4–1 Rochdale
8 Macclesfield Town 0–2 Stockport County
9 Wycombe Wanderers 2–2 West Bromwich Albion
replay West Bromwich Albion 1–0 Wycombe Wanderers
10 Brighton & Hove Albion 1–1 Woking
replay Woking 1–2 Brighton & Hove Albion
11 Plymouth Argyle 3–2 Peterborough United
12 Bradford City 0–2 Huddersfield Town
13 Altrincham 1–4 Port Vale
14 Exeter City 2–5 Swansea City
15 Cheltenham Town 1–1 Bournemouth
replay Bournemouth 3–0 Cheltenham Town
16 Rotherham United 1–0 Hull City
17 Wigan Athletic 0–0 Bury
replay Bury 1–0 Wigan Athletic
18 Accrington Stanley 1–6 Crewe Alexandra
19 VS Rugby 0–0 Marlow
replay Marlow 2–0 VS Rugby
20 Hartlepool United 4–0 Southport

Third round proper

The third round matches were played on the weekend beginning 2 January 1993.

Tie no Home team Score Away team
1 Watford 1–4 Wolverhampton Wanderers
2 Yeovil Town F.C. 1–3 Arsenal
3 Gillingham 0–0 Huddersfield Town
replay Huddersfield Town 2–1 Gillingham
4 Leicester City 0–0 Barnsley
replay Barnsley 1–1 Leicester City
Barnsley won 5–4 on penalties
5 Notts County 0–2 Sunderland
6 Nottingham Forest 2–1 Southampton
7 Blackburn Rovers 3–1 Bournemouth
8 Aston Villa 1–1 Bristol Rovers
replay Bristol Rovers 0–3 Aston Villa
9 Bolton Wanderers 2–2 Liverpool
replay Liverpool 0–2 Bolton Wanderers
10 Crewe Alexandra 3–1 Marine
11 Middlesbrough 2–1 Chelsea
12 West Bromwich Albion 0–2 West Ham United
13 Derby County 2–1 Stockport County
14 Luton Town 2–0 Bristol City
15 Sheffield United 2–2 Burnley
replay Burnley 2–4 Sheffield United
16 Ipswich Town 3–1 Plymouth Argyle
17 Newcastle United 4–0 Port Vale
18 Marlow 1–5 Tottenham Hotspur [2]
19 Manchester City 1–1 Reading
replay Reading 0–4 Manchester City
20 QPR 3–0 Swindon Town
21 Brentford 0–2 Grimsby Town
22 Northampton Town 0–1 Rotherham United
23 Brighton & Hove Albion 1–0 Portsmouth
24 Manchester United 2–0 Bury
25 Norwich City 1–0 Coventry City
26 Oldham Athletic 2–2 Tranmere Rovers
replay Tranmere Rovers 3–0 Oldham Athletic
27 Wimbledon 0–0 Everton
replay Everton 1–2 Wimbledon
28 Southend United 1–0 Millwall
29 Leeds United 1–1 Charlton Athletic
replay Charlton Athletic 1–3 Leeds United
30 Cambridge United 1–2 Sheffield Wednesday
31 Swansea City 1–1 Oxford United
replay Oxford United 2–2 Swansea City
Swansea City won 5–4 on penalties
32 Hartlepool United 1–0 Crystal Palace

Fourth Round Proper

The fourth round matches were played on the weekend beginning 23 January 1993.

Tie no Home team Score Away team
1 Nottingham Forest 1–1 Middlesbrough
replay Middlesbrough 0–3 Nottingham Forest
2 Aston Villa 1–1 Wimbledon
replay Wimbledon 0–0 Aston Villa
Wimbledon won 6–5 on penalties
3 Sheffield Wednesday 1–0 Sunderland
4 Wolverhampton Wanderers 0–2 Bolton Wanderers
5 Crewe Alexandra 0–3 Blackburn Rovers
6 Luton Town 1–5 Derby County
7 Sheffield United 1–0 Hartlepool United
8 Tranmere Rovers 1–2 Ipswich Town
9 Queens Park Rangers 1–2 Manchester City
10 Barnsley 4–1 West Ham United
11 Manchester United 1–0 Brighton & Hove Albion
12 Norwich City 0–2 Tottenham Hotspur
13 Huddersfield Town 1–2 Southend United
14 Arsenal 2–2 Leeds United
replay Leeds United 2–3 Arsenal
15 Rotherham United 1–1 Newcastle United
replay Newcastle United 2–0 Rotherham United
16 Swansea City 0–0 Grimsby Town
replay Grimsby Town 2–0 Swansea City

Fifth Round Proper

The fifth round matches were played on the weekend beginning 13 February 1993.

Tie no Home team Score Away team
1 Blackburn Rovers 1–0 Newcastle United
2 Sheffield Wednesday 2–0 Southend United
3 Derby County 3–1 Bolton Wanderers
4 Sheffield United 2–1 Manchester United
5 Ipswich Town 4–0 Grimsby Town
6 Tottenham Hotspur 3–2 Wimbledon
7 Manchester City 2–0 Barnsley
8 Arsenal 2–0 Nottingham Forest

Sixth Round Proper

The sixth round matches were played on the weekend beginning 6 March 1993.

Blackburn Rovers, Premier League title contenders, lost on penalties to Premier League relegation battlers Sheffield United to end their double hopes, while Sheffield Wednesday moved closer to a second domestic cup final in the same season by triumphing at Derby County.

Arsenal defeated Ipswich Town 4-2 at Portman Road to move closer to a second domestic cup final, possibly another one with Sheffield Wednesday, and their first FA Cup triumph since 1979.

Tottenham Hotspur beat Manchester City 4-2 at Maine Road to book a North London derby with Arsenal in the semi-final. The match was suspended during the second half when a pitch invasion took place.

Tie no Home team Score Away team
1 Blackburn Rovers 0–0 Sheffield United
replay Sheffield United 2–2 Blackburn Rovers
Sheffield United won 5–3 on penalties
2 Derby County 3–3 Sheffield Wednesday
replay Sheffield Wednesday 1–0 Derby County
3 Ipswich Town 2–4 Arsenal
4 Manchester City 2–4 Tottenham Hotspur


The semi-final matches were played on the weekend beginning 3 April 1993.

Both semi-finals were derby matches, with Sheffield Wednesday and Sheffield United contesting the Steel City derby - which Wednesday won 2-1 - and Arsenal triumphing 1-0 over Tottenham in the North London derby.

Sheffield Wednesday2–1 (a.e.t.)Sheffield United
Waddle Goal 2'
Bright Goal 108'
Cork Goal 44'
Arsenal1–0Tottenham Hotspur
Adams Goal 80'


The first final was held on 15 May at Wembley Stadium and finished 1–1, after extra time, with Arsenal winning the replay on 20 May, 2–1 also after extra-time. This made Arsenal the first side to win the FA Cup and League Cup in the same season, just weeks after they had beaten Sheffield Wednesday 2-1 in the League Cup final.

Arsenal1 – 1 (a.e.t.)Sheffield Wednesday
Wright Goal 20' Hirst Goal 61'
Sheffield Wednesday


Arsenal2 – 1 (a.e.t.)Sheffield Wednesday
Wright Goal 34'
Linighan Goal 119'
Waddle Goal 68'
Sheffield Wednesday

Media coverage

For the fifth consecutive season in the United Kingdom, the BBC were the free to air broadcasters while Sky Sports were the subscription broadcasters.


  1. ^ Match was void after injury to the Kingstonian keeper
  2. ^ Played at White Hart Lane
  3. ^ BBC report

External links

1992–93 Birmingham City F.C. season

The 1992–93 Football League season was Birmingham City Football Club's 90th in the Football League. They competed in the second tier of English football, renamed Division One following the Premier League's split from the Football League. They were promoted to Division One in 1991–92, and finished in 19th position in the 24-team division, avoiding relegation back to the third tier on the final day of the season. They lost in their opening first-round matches in both the 1992–93 FA Cup and the League Cup, and were eliminated at the group stage of the Anglo-Italian Cup.

The club's top league scorers were Paul Peschisolido and Andy Saville with seven goals. If goals in all competitions are counted, the top scorer was John Frain with eight.

Off the field, the collapse of the Bank of Credit and Commerce International (BCCI) put the club owners' business into receivership; in November 1992 BCCI's liquidator put up for sale their 84% holding in the football club. The club continued in administration for four months, until Sport Newspapers proprietor David Sullivan bought it for £700,000. He installed the 23-year-old Karren Brady as managing director and Jack Wiseman remained as chairman. Manager Terry Cooper was given money for signings, and on the last day of the season, the team avoided relegation back to the third tier.

1992–93 FA Cup qualifying rounds

The 1992–93 FA Cup Qualifying Rounds opened the 112th season of competition in England for 'The Football Association Challenge Cup' (FA Cup), the world's oldest association football single knockout competition. A total of 561 clubs were accepted for the competition, up three from the previous season’s 558.

The large number of clubs entering the tournament from lower down (Levels 5 through 8) in the English football pyramid meant that the competition started with five rounds of preliminary (1) and qualifying (4) knockouts for these non-League teams. The 28 winning teams from Fourth Round Qualifying progressed to the First Round Proper, where League teams tiered at Levels 3 and 4 entered the competition.

1992–93 Southampton F.C. season

The 1992–93 Southampton F.C. season was the club's first season in the Premier League, and their 23rd season in the top division of English football. As co-founders of the Premier League, the club looked to retain their status as one of the top clubs in the country by ensuring a 16th consecutive season in the top flight. Southampton finished 18th in the league, just one point above the relegation zone – their worst top division finish since their relegation in 1974. They also reached the third round of the FA Cup and the League Cup.

Southampton were relatively inactive in the 1992 summer transfer window, making only three purchases before the start of the season – striker Kerry Dixon for £575,000 and defender Ken Monkou for £750,000, from Chelsea and winger Perry Groves from Arsenal. A number of players were sold by the club, most notably striker Alan Shearer who moved to Blackburn Rovers in July for a British transfer fee record of £3.6 million, with David Speedie moving the other way as part of the deal. Later in the year, Frankie Bennett and Derek Allan were brought into the club, both for nominal fees, while David Lee was sold to Bolton Wanderers and new arrival Dixon left on a free transfer for Luton Town.

At the end of the season Southampton finished 18th in the Premier League table with 13 wins, 11 draws and 18 losses, just two positions and one point above the relegation zone. Matthew Le Tissier was the club's top scorer, with 15 goals in the league and 18 in all competitions. Goalkeeper Tim Flowers was named Southampton Player of the Season, becoming only the second player (after Peter Shilton) to win the award twice (and twice in a row). At the end of the season, strikers Perry Groves and David Speedie were released from the club. It was also the last full season for Flowers, who left the club in November 1993, as well as Glenn Cockerill who departed the club in December 1993.

1992–93 York City F.C. season

The 1992–93 season was the 71st season of competitive association football and 64th season in the Football League played by York City Football Club, a professional football club based in York, North Yorkshire, England. They finished in fourth position in the 22-team 1992–93 Football League Third Division, qualifying for the play-offs. They were successful in the final, beating Crewe Alexandra in a penalty shoot-out to gain promotion to the Football League Second Division.

They lost in the first rounds in both the 1992–93 FA Cup and 1992–93 Football League Cup, being knocked out by Stockport County and Chesterfield respectively, and failed to progress past the preliminary round of the 1992–93 Associate Members' Cup.

20 players made at least one appearance in nationally organised first-team competition, and there were 11 different goalscorers. Defenders Wayne Hall and Andy McMillan and midfielder Jon McCarthy played in all 50 first-team matches over the season. Paul Barnes finished as leading goalscorer with 21 goals, all scored in the league. The winner of the Clubman of the Year award was Paul Stancliffe.

1993 FA Cup Final

The 1993 FA Cup Final was contested by Arsenal and Sheffield Wednesday at Wembley. The original match, played on 15 May 1993, finished 1–1. Arsenal won the replay on 20 May, 2–1 after extra-time.

It was Arsenal's sixth FA Cup Final victory, and their first since the 1979 FA Cup Final. They became the first English side to achieve a domestic cup double, having also won the 1993 Football League Cup Final.

It was Sheffield Wednesday's first appearance in the FA Cup final since 1966. They also reached the League Cup final that season, also losing 2–1 to Arsenal (though without a replay). This appearance of the same two sides in the final of both of England's domestic knock-out tournaments in the same season is unique. Sheffield Wednesday have not appeared in a domestic cup final since, reaching two League Cup semi-finals since then.

The replay is also notable as the last Arsenal appearance by veteran defender David O'Leary, who left shortly afterwards to join Leeds United, after an 18-year spell with Arsenal which had yielded 722 competitive games and six major trophies.

1995 Football League Cup Final

The 1995 Football League Cup Final was a football match played between Liverpool and Bolton Wanderers on 2 April 1995 at Wembley Stadium, London. It was the final match of the 1994–95 Football League Cup, the 35th staging of the Football League Cup, a football competition for the 92 teams in the Premier League and The Football League. Liverpool were appearing in their seventh final, they had previously won four and lost twice. Bolton were appearing in their first final.

Both teams entered the competition in the second round. The majority of Liverpool's matches were close affairs, with the exception of a 4–1 victory over Burnley in the second round. Otherwise, their biggest margin of victory was by two goals over Blackburn Rovers in the fourth round. Bolton's matches were equally close. Their biggest margin of victory was three goals in the second round against Ipswich Town, while they beat Norwich City by a single goal in the quarter-finals.

Watched by a crowd of 75,595, Bolton controlled the early exchanges in the match, but it was Liverpool who took the lead in the 37th minute when Steve McManaman scored. McManaman scored again in the 68th minute to extend Liverpool's lead to two goals. However, a minute later, Alan Thompson scored for Bolton to reduce the deficit to one goal. Despite repeated attacks, Bolton did not score an equaliser and Liverpool won the match 2–1.

Liverpool's victory was their fifth in the competition. McManaman was named as man of the match and awarded the Alan Hardaker Trophy. His performance was praised by both managers, as was the performance of both teams. Liverpool's win qualified Liverpool to play in European competition the following season, while Bolton would win promotion to the Premier League following a 4–3 victory in the First Division play-off final.

Clayton Blackmore

Clayton Graham Blackmore (born 23 September 1964) is a Welsh former international footballer. He was a combative player known for his attacking free kicks and a utility player who excelled in defence, but could play equally well in midfield.

Blackmore began his professional career at Manchester United in 1982, having progressed through the club's youth ranks. After twelve years and 186 league appearances, he switched to Middlesbrough on a free transfer, and made 53 league appearances in five years, whilst also having a brief loan spell at Bristol City in 1996. Having left Middlesbrough in 1999, he had short spells at Barnsley, Notts County and Leigh RMI over the next couple of seasons, before a much longer stint at Bangor City commenced in 2000. He left Bangor City in 2006 (after a brief stint as player-manager), having made 176 league appearances for the club, and, after spending a season with Porthmadog (where he was also player-manager), switched to Neath Athletic in 2007, where he made a further 22 league appearances before retiring in 2010. Internationally, Blackmore won 39 caps for Wales between 1985 and 1997.

East London derby

The East London derby is a football match that takes place between two of either Dagenham & Redbridge, Leyton Orient and West Ham United. This derby rarely takes place because, as is the case with the Dockers Derby, the clubs are usually in different leagues.

All three clubs were part of the county of Essex before 1965, since when they have been part of the county of Greater London. Leyton Orient's original home was in Clapton, which was just over the border in the County of London, before they moved to Leyton in 1937.

The last time West Ham United and Leyton Orient shared a competitive meeting was on 31 January 1987 in the FA Cup which West Ham won 4–1 with their goals coming from McAvennie, Cottee, Keen and Parris. West Ham and Dagenham & Redbridge have never met since the latter was formed in 1992 from the merger of Redbridge Forest and Dagenham. However, Leyton Orient and Dagenham & Redbridge meet occasionally in the lower leagues. They played each other in the National League in the 2017–18 season and the 2018-19 season.

Great Harwood Town F.C.

Great Harwood Town F.C. was a football club based in Great Harwood, Lancashire, England. They joined the Lancashire Combination in 1979 and made their way up to the Northern Premier League Division One during the early 1990s. However, after spending most of the decade in the league they were ultimately relegated down to the North West Counties League Division Two. Despite being promoted to Division One for the 2004–05 season, the team were relegated back down to Division Two for the 2005–06 season, and folded at the end of the season. The folding was mainly attributed to a fire at their home ground.

John Harkes

John Harkes (born March 8, 1967) is a retired American soccer player who is currently serving as head coach for Greenville Triumph SC.A member of the National Soccer Hall of Fame, Harkes was the first American ever to play in the English Premier League, the second American to score at Wembley Stadium, and the first American soccer player to appear in the final of a major English tournament, in 1991. After moving to Major League Soccer in 1996, he won two MLS Cup titles with D.C. United.

A mainstay in the U.S. national team midfield for most of the 1990s, Harkes appeared in two FIFA World Cup tournaments. He was named the team's "Captain for Life" by then-head coach Steve Sampson before having that title stripped from ahead of the 1998 World Cup. Harkes ended his national team career with 90 caps and 6 goals.

Following his retirement, he served as a color commentator for ESPN's coverage of MLS and U.S. international matches, including the 2010 FIFA World Cup.

Mike Phelan

Michael Christopher Phelan (born 24 September 1962) is an English professional football coach and former player who is currently assistant manager of Manchester United.

Born in Nelson, Lancashire, he spent most of his playing career at Burnley, Norwich City and Manchester United, with a short spell at West Bromwich Albion before retirement. While he was with Manchester United he also earned a single cap for England. In 2002, Norwich fans voted Phelan into the club's Hall of Fame.

Following the end of his playing career, Phelan moved into management. He first took a position as Gary Megson's assistant at his former club, Norwich City, before following Megson to Blackpool and then Stockport County. After Megson left Stockport, Phelan was hired by another former club, Manchester United, taking over as the assistant manager of the club's reserve team. Two years later, he was promoted to become Alex Ferguson's chief first-team coach, and in 2008 he replaced Carlos Queiroz as Ferguson's assistant manager. He remained in the position until Ferguson's retirement in 2013, when Ferguson's successor David Moyes replaced the entire coaching staff.

After a year out of football, Phelan was appointed as first-team coach back at Norwich City in November 2014 and took temporary charge of the club when manager Neil Adams resigned in January 2015, only to be relieved of his duties by Adams' permanent replacement, Alex Neil. A month later, he was appointed as assistant manager at Hull City under former Manchester United teammate Steve Bruce. He was promoted to first team management following the departure of Bruce on a temporary basis before the 2016-17 season. This was made permanent on 13 October. He was sacked from his position with Hull on 3 January 2017 with the club 20th in the Premier League.

Oakwood F.C.

Oakwood Football Club are a football club based in Crawley, England. They were established in 1962 and joined the Sussex County League Division Three in 1984. In 2005–06 season, they were champions of the Sussex County League Division Two and moved up to Division One, where they remained until relegation back to Division Two in 2010. They are currently members of the Southern Combination Division One and play at Tinsley Lane.

Their nickname is the "Oaks" and they have a local rivalry with neighbours Three Bridges.

Steel City derby

The Steel City Derby (or Sheffield Derby) is a local derby that takes place between Sheffield United and Sheffield Wednesday, the two professional football league teams based in the city of Sheffield, England. It is widely considered to be one of the biggest derby matches in English football.Sheffield United and Wednesday have one of the most fierce football rivalries in football history, the teams have met competitively a total of 131 times, with United leading the meetings by 46 wins to Wednesday's 42 wins. The latest Steel City Derby was played on 4 March 2019, which ended in a goalless draw at Hillsborough.

Steve Howey (footballer)

Stephen Norman Howey (born 26 October 1971 in Sunderland, County Durham) is an English former footballer who played as a defender for the England national team. At club level, he made more than 300 appearances in the Football League and the Premier League, playing for Newcastle United, Manchester City, Leicester City, Bolton Wanderers and Hartlepool United. He also played briefly for the New England Revolution of Major League Soccer. His main playing position was as a central defender.

West Bromwich Albion F.C.

West Bromwich Albion Football Club () is a football club in West Bromwich, West Midlands, England.

They currently play in the Championship, the second tier of English football. The club was formed in 1878 and has played at its home ground, The Hawthorns, since 1900.

Albion were one of the founding members of the Football League in 1888, and have spent the majority of their existence in the top tier of English football. They have been champions of England once, in 1919–20, and have been runners-up twice. They have had more success in the FA Cup, winning it five times. The first came in 1888, the year the league was founded, and the most recent in 1968, their last major trophy. They also won the Football League Cup at the first attempt in 1966. The club's longest continuous period in the top division spanned 24 years between 1949 and 1973, and from 1986 to 2002 they spent their longest ever spell out of the top division.

The team has played in navy blue and white stripes for most of the club's history; and the club badge features a throstle perched on a hawthorn branch. Albion have a number of long-standing rivalries with other West Midlands clubs; their traditional rivals being Aston Villa and Wolverhampton Wanderers. Albion contest the Black Country Derby with the latter.

Qualifying rounds
FA competitions
Premier League and
Football League
Football Conference
Lower leagues
European competitions
Related to national team
199293 in European football (UEFA)
Domestic leagues
Domestic cups
League cups
UEFA competitions
Non-UEFA competitions

This page is based on a Wikipedia article written by authors (here).
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 3.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.