1956 Arizona gubernatorial election
The 1956 Arizona gubernatorial election took place on November 6, 1956. Incumbent Governor Ernest McFarland ran for reelection to a second term. Ernest McFarland defeated longtime The Arizona Republic journalist and Republican nominee Horace B. Griffen in the general election by a wide margin.
|1956 Arizona gubernatorial election|
- Horace B. Griffen, The Arizona Republic journalist
- O. D. Miller, State Senator
- Fred Trump, U. S. Government Staff Consultant to the Anglo American Council on Productivity
Republican primary results
||Horace B. Griffen
||O. D. Miller
- ^ http://www.ourcampaigns.com/RaceDetail.html?RaceID=349762
- ^ http://www.ourcampaigns.com/RaceDetail.html?RaceID=110198
This page is based on a Wikipedia article written by authors
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 3.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.