1763 in Ireland
Events from the year 1763 in Ireland.
- 1 February – Thomas Campbell, Presbyterian minister (died 1854 in the United States).
- 21 March – William James MacNeven, physician and writer (died 1841 in the United States).
- 20 May – William Wellesley-Pole, 3rd Earl of Mornington, politician (died 1845).
- 20 June – Wolfe Tone, leading figure in the United Irishmen and the Irish Rebellion of 1798 (died 1798).
- 4 July – Arthur O'Connor, United Irishman and later general in Napoleon's army (died 1852).
- 15 October – Lord Edward FitzGerald, soldier, explorer and United Irishman active in the Irish Rebellion of 1798 (died 1798).
- Christopher Dillon Bellew, landowner and campaigner for Catholic Emancipation (died 1826).
- Denis Browne, politician (died 1828).
- William Higgins, chemist (died 1825).
- John Moore, President of the Republic of Connacht during the Irish Rebellion of 1798 (died 1799).
- Alexander Pope, actor and miniature painter (died 1835).
- ^ Madden, R. R. (1867). The History of Irish Periodical Literature. London.
This page is based on a Wikipedia article written by authors
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 3.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.