LGBT right-wing politics (including LGBT alt-right politics, LGBT centre-right politics, LGBT conservative politics, LGBT liberal politics, and LGBT libertarian politics) is broad socio-political movement within the LGBT (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender) community which embraces and promotes the ideology of right-wing politics.
Blue flag waving.svg
Orange flag waving.svg
On July 29, 2015, Sweden Democrats held a LGBT pride march though a predominantly Muslim area of Stockholm, Sweden. Some on the left criticized the march as "provocative".
Right-wing LGBT organizations in Australia
Right-wing LGBT organizations in Canada
A French poll conducted from 27 to 28 April 2017 found that among 5,224 Hornet respondents that 63.50% of French gay men would vote for Emmanuel Macron, while 36.5% would vote for Marine Le Pen. The poll also found that among 5,093 Hornet respondents that 40.25% of French gay men voted for Emmanuel Macron in the first round of voting, 21.46% for Marine Le Pen, 7.05% voted for François Fillon, 1.79% voted for Nicolas Dupont-Aignan, 0.75% voted for François Asselineau, and 0.41% voted for Jean Lassalle.
A French poll conducted from 12 to 20 February 2017 found that among 3,212 Hornet respondents that 38.1% of French gay men would vote for Emmanuel Macron, 19.2% would vote for Marine Le Pen, 7.3% would vote for François Fillon, and 1% would vote for Nicolas Dupont-Aignan.
In April 2015, PinkNews found 26% of British LGBT people supported the Conservative and Unionist Party and 2% supported the UK Independence Party. This is the first time in the 10 years that PinkNews has polled the LGBT community that the Conservatives have led the survey of voting intentions.
Right-wing LGBT organizations in Israel
Right-wing LGBT organizations in Switzerland
Right-wing LGBT organizations in Turkey
Right-wing LGBT individuals in the United States
- New Jersey
- New York
- District of Columbia
- New Jersey
- New York
- Christopher R. Barron, GOProud cofounder
- Bruce Bawer, writer
- Dale Carpenter, legal commentator and Earl R. Larson Professor of Civil Rights and Civil Liberties Law at the University of Minnesota Law School
- Mary Cheney, activist and vice president of AOL
- Marc Cherry, television writer and producer
- Scott Evertz, president of the Wisconsin Log Cabin Republicans
- Richard Grenell, 2012 Mitt Romney presidential national security spokesman
- Michael A. Hess, chief legal counsel to the Republican National Committee
- Daniel Innis, academic and businessman
- Caitlyn Jenner, athlete
- Fred Karger, 2012 Republican US presidential candidate
- Jimmy LaSalvia, GOProud cofounder
- Abner Mason, former president of the Log Cabin Republicans
- Ken Mehlman, 61st Chairman of the Republican National Committee
- Terry Dolan, co-founder and chairman of the National Conservative Political Action Committee
- David Nelson, LGBT rights activist
- Don Norte, LGBT rights activist
- Kevin Norte, LGBT rights activist
- Justin Raimondo, author and the editorial director of Antiwar.com
- Jonathan Rauch, author, journalist and activist
- Andre Soriano, fashion designer
- Andrew Sullivan, author, editor and blogger
- Peter Thiel, entrepreneur, venture capitalist, hedge fund manager, and social critic
- Norah Vincent , writer
- Milo Yiannopoulos, alt-right activist and former senior editor for Breitbart News
Right-wing LGBT organizations in the United States
Right-wing LGBT polling in the United States
Exit polling of the 2016 United States elections found that of the 1,228 LGBT American voters polled, 14% voted for Donald Trump. Exit polling of the 2016 United States elections found that of the 938 LGBT American voters polled, 18% voted for a Republican candidate for the United States House of Representatives.